From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 14: a recipe with cornflakes.
Here is a nice dessert to devour ... eyes too! A good idea also small gourmet gifts to offer to the family wrapped in a beautiful box. If your children are big enough, they can give you a little help ...
- You need : 1 packet cornflakes, 100 g chocolate to cook, 200 g vegetable, 100 g caster sugar, 4 to 5 tbsp. tablespoon of milk, vermicelli in colored sugar.
- Step 1 : Once the preparation is complete, the little hands can assemble the roses of the sands. Plan an apron for each child.
- Step 1 : melt the broken chocolate and the milk in a bain-marie. Add the vegetal. Stir.
- 2nd step : empty the cornflakes in a bowl and pour over the contents of the pan.
- Step 3: mix with a spatula so that the cornflakes are well impregnated with the chocolate mixture.
- Step 4: have the children form small, tight heaps of chocolate corn flakes and sprinkle them with colored vermicelli. Let cool before tasting.
See you tomorrow for a new idea!
All our news Christmas.