We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the dough, invent shapes, put them in the oven ... on Wednesday, it's "salt dough party"! Here is our recipe, in-ra-table.
- 200 ml of water
- 300 g of flour
- 300 g of salt
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Form a ball, roll the dough as you would for a pie. It's ready.
- Take out small molds, cookie cutters. You can also make small items by hand. Be careful neither too big (they would be very long to cook) nor too small (too fragile) or too thin (they might burn).
- Tip: for a jewel, you can slip in your creation a paper clip letting go over the end. It will be very useful to put on a rope.
- For cooking: bake in a hot oven (thermostat 5) for 30 minutes. Let cool.
- To paint them: use acrylic paint.
Do you have some dough left?
Wrap it simply with a plastic film, it will easily keep 10 days.
On video: the recipe for salt dough "home" and our funny crafts
The recipe for salt dough
The little fish
The funny snail
The recipe for modeling clay? Click here.
Find all our DIY ideas by clicking here.