Hard to find time to play sports? We offer you some small discrete exercises to do at the office to keep fit on a daily basis.
We spend most of our time in the office. It also uses a lot of energy to be effective. And result oblige, one engages sometimes thoroughly, to the point of forgetting its development and its personal well-being. However, the more you relax at work, the more you become more energetic and dynamic. And in the office - especially at the office! - we decompress and maintain a healthy lifestyle (posture, nibbling, break, lunch ...). For the hands, shoulders, neck, feet, legs ... and to help you relax at work, so here 10 simple exercises to do during your breaks. Not to miss !
1. We heal his posture!
To avoid getting tired too quickly and to fill up with energy, we adopt the right posture.
The sitting position, that can be learned! We keep his spine straight, we put his feet flat on the ground.
- Your exercise: in a sitting position, with your back straight, one leg crossed over the other, stretch your arms upwards over your head with your fingers crisscrossed.
- Inhale while stretching and exhale as you return to your original position.
- This exercise allows you to gradually correct your posture.
2. It maintains its spine!
The exercise is done standing, legs slightly apart:
- Curl towards the front, hands on the thighs
- Descend very slowly and gradually until the chin touches the chest
- Keep going down even lower, the maximum you can do.
3. We breathe "better"!
In a sitting position, we learn to breathe.
- Inhale deeply through the nose, exhale gently through the mouth while inflating his belly;
- Block the breath for a few seconds;
- Breathe gently through the mouth to recover.
- Repeat this series of movements 5 to 10 times.
Always in a sitting position, we focus on a diaphragmatic breathing:
- We enter the belly by inspiring - by inflating, we breathe slowly by blowing - we release his belly.
- An exercise to do for 5 minutes and to practice several times during the day.
4. Relax your shoulders!
In a sitting position, with your back straight, feet flat on the floor:
- Keep your hands on your chest
- Inhale deeply while elevating the shoulders to a maximum
- Block your breathing and let your shoulders in this position for a few seconds
- Release while exhaling
- Repeat this series of movements 5 times.
5. We pay attention to his neck!
Sitting or standing the important thing is to have your back straight:
- Drop head forward, chin on chest
- Slowly drop your head back
- Turn to the left - the cheek touches the left shoulder
- Turn to the right - the cheek touches the right shoulder
- This series of movements can be repeated several times.
1 2 3