View the slideshow
For carnival, masks are de rigueur and it's too funny to disguise easily and impress his friends! Princess, superhero, bird, Indian, justice of space ... here are 10 masks to print for your loulous.
- Ask your child to choose the model (s) they wish to wear to dress up.
- Print the image in A4 size (first on black and white paper to fit the size) and cut out the mask.
- Do the fitting with your child. If the mask is a bit big or small, set the print size (+10 or 20% or -10 or 20%).
- Size is good? Print the mask (in color this time) on a paper a little strong (180 grams ideally).
- Make 2 small holes on each side, pass a string or better elastic ... and here is a beautiful disguise!